Sunday, February 13, 2011

Lagu dlm kehidupan...

Nie sy copy dr blog bff sy, Azimah...nmpak menarik 2la nak buat gak..ahaks
Jwp utk sln2 tu mestilah kena tajuk lagu, xkesa ape2 lagu..so, jom mulakan!
1. if someone say "is this okay", you say? 
Oh Yeah - GD + TOP ft Park Bom

2. how would you describe yourself?
This Is Me - Demi Lovato

3. what do you like in a guy/girl?
You and I - Park Bom

4. what is your life purpose?
My Destiny - DBSK

5. what's your motto?
I,My,Me,Mine - 4MINUTE

6. what do your friends think of you?
Friends - Rain

7. how do you feel today?
 It Hurts - 2NE1

8. what do you think of your parents?
One In a Million - Neyo

9.  what do you think about very often?
 Again and Again -2PM

10. what is 2+2?
Mastermind - Beast

11. what do you think of your best friends?
No Other - Super Junior

12. what do you think of the person you like?
 The OnlyException - Paramore

13. what is your life story?
No Boundaries - Kris Allen

14. what do you want to be when you grow up?
Beautiful One - Lee Seung Gi

15. what do you think of when you see the person you like?
Heartbeat - 2PM

16. what will you dance at your wedding? 
What I Want To Do Once I Have A Lover - Gna ft Rain

17. what will they play at your funeral?
 Pergi Tak Kembali - Rabbani

18. what is your biggest fear?
 Obsession - GD

19. what is your biggest secret?
 I Can't Let You Go Even If I Die - 2AM

20. what will you post this as?
I'll Be Back - 2PM

No comments:

Post a Comment